Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Creations December 3, 2009

Again I am so late in posting. I don't know why I can't get in the mood as it is a pretty easy thing to do. I guess its because I have to look up every item because I didn't start my inventory book with the pertinent data for each item. I have a gazillion patterns and I do have them filed in baskets by item. I have todate made over 6,000 dolls. I will try and be good and do a better job with updating. I am going to Cranberry tomorrow and I will take some more pictures.

But first a few pics of Gypsy and then on with the show.

As always you can contact me via my email address or purchase any of the items at Cranberry Hill Mercantile in Sunnyvale, Ca.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I think our warm sunny weather is affecting the holiday spirit. I am still having a hard time believing it is almost Christmas.
Cute pictures of Gypsy. How amazing that she is 18!
Great shots of your new Christmas items. I am the happy owner of one of your pinecone elfs, a thread spool ornament and a felt stocking. Looks like they have sold well.