Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HALLOWEEN in July? - Yikes !!!!!!!!

You might think its kinda early for Halloween, but really I can't make all this stuff the night before if you know what I mean.  I've been making Halloween since June and its taking me this long to get in the mood to update my blog.  I had to reteach myself - good grief.  We start displaying Halloween at Cranberry Hill Mercantile August 1st.  

When  you see holiday items for sale early don't get upset.  Those of us who make stuff need those items early and we bug retailers to get it out there for us to buy.  Retailers would prefer not to give up the floor space to all that holiday stuff early but its the buyers who drive them to it.  And don't forget our troops, we have to have stuff early to send to them in faraway places.  

You can purchase any of the listed items at Cranberry Hill Mercantile after August 1st or you can contact me directly.

Click pictures to enlarge.

3 comments:

Rick said...

Really nice Carol! I don't know how you do it! Us mere mortals only have 24 hours in each day - LOL!
Rick

daddie said...

Love everything....

Love,
Debbie

Nicole said...

Cute!!! No wonder I haven't seen you around much. Can't wait to see them in person. :)